Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Diaper Crazy!



I am sure some of you can relate to this.
I was thinking today how many diapers I have changed in the last 6+ years. Because mind you, except 9 days (give or take) since 8/05/05 I have changed diapers every day. Average for one kid is 4-6 a day. Sometimes it was double that because I had/have 2 children in diapers. Say I use 5 and multiply it by 365 and I get 1825 a year. Multiply that by 6 and it is 10950… and it still continues, and will for like 2+ years.
I can’t even begin to think about how many diapers people who have had double the kids have changed. Hmmm. So let’s say each diaper is 35 cents, because only 1 of my kids could wear the cheaper diapers without getting rashes, and that would equal almost $4000.00 in diapers. That is not counting the times it’s been double duty.
That is diaper crazy!!

1 comment:

Veronica Haley said...

Holy cow! that is diaper crazy!