Friday, July 16, 2010

No time like now

I have really debated about whether or not to continue blogging. It has been so so long since I have updated and even then it was sketchy at best. But I decided that there is no time like now to update and continue on with blogging.

Here is our last year in a nutshell:

Cory is almost finished with school... only 2 classes left.
Too bad he has to take them seperate semesters. So that means another year from now Cory will be finished and able to take his Professional Land Surveyor Liscense. Finally and Yea! He has been busy on working on the house and yard. Good thing I kept up as well on the yard last year because I have done nothing on it this year but help plant the garden. Poor guy. He is working on finding a job since things have really slowed down here.

Hafen is almost 5. Yes I said 5. Holy Moly Shmoly. I am a parent of a 5 year old! Hafen surprises me every single day with his intelligence. Yes I think he is intelligent and I am probably boasting, but he does it on his own. What he lacks in emotional maturity he makes up in smiles and laughs. He loves beating his dad at Mario Cart and everytime he throws a shell, he laughs and laughs and laughs. Nobody, I don't care who you are, will resist laughing outload to his ginormous laughs. Hafen is a great big brother to Hudson and Sawyer. He has been keeping busy with T-ball and swimming lessons and he is looking forward to school this fall.

Hudson has turned 3. I think about him as a little toddler still sometimes but he is completely a little boy and likes having independence. His smile is so contageous. He is very quick and witty. He loves to play with his older brother and every morning one of the first things he asks for is to see Sawyer. He dresses on his own and is really trying to succeed in climbing the apricot tree in the back yard even though he continually scrapes his hands and legs from it. He likes to help me with the dishes still and loves to make-believe. He imagination is endless adn I love that about him. He is sensitive and his cry still makes me almost cry if not.

Our biggest addition in the past year is Sawyer. He has really been a delight. He constantly smiles and the dimple in his left cheek shows through when he does. He loves his brothers especially when they are wrestling their dad. Sawyer really likes to watch them rough house and tries to get involved too. He is eating solids and continues to have strong legs due to his favorite position of standing, which he has had since birth, or shortly after. He was born weighing 7lbs 15oz and his current weight is 21 pounds. Not a small guy for 6 months.

For me life has been busy. I have been trying to keep up to the three boys and still have a moment to sew each day. Cory is patient with me when he comes home to a house of chaos; laundry piled high, toys everywhere, kids running around like banchies, and dinner not started. I always imagined life different. Funny how that works and how much the imagination doesn't even touch. Good thing, because life is so much better than I ever imagined!


Stay tuned for even more blogging from me and some updated pics.
ta ta for now

3 comments:

Vera said...

Good to hear from you again!!! I miss you a'll tons.

Laura George said...

Holy cow, and I thought Jayden was big. He is 5 months and ab 17+ pounds! Now we just need to see some pictures of the new baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.