Monday, October 5, 2009

A few projects

My neighbor (Karyn) and I decided we would refurbish our dressers. This one may look familiar to some of you as it used to house or movies and television. After contemplating on whether or not to paint, I just decided to cover the drawers with coordinating fabric I had and distress it a bit. It turned out cute I think and will be used as a new dresser/changing table for me and the newest Smith addition.

Recently I posted that I had made a few wallets and promised to post a picture. Here is one. So far they are all various colors and patterns. I have a boutique I am gearing up for in Vegas the first of November so I will be busy making several more for that. I have enjoyed the sewing immensely.



3 comments:

Veronica Haley said...

I love your wallets. I cant believe you make them that cute. Good luck in Vegas!

Tessa Marie said...

Those wallets are so cute! How much are you charging for them?

pendant lighting said...

Cute projects!