Monday, October 5, 2009

Too much?



I could use the lovely fall colors as my excuse for the large amount of orange in this apron. Or I could say that it is for Halloween. But I would be lying. I mean, when I originally bought this material for an apron, I knew I was looking for something orange. The recipient of this apron loves orange. This much orange? I thought to myself it would look great. The black trim was more classy looking than gray and white would too easily stain. So what do you think? Is it too much orange, too Halloween(ish)??? FYI my camera is on the fritz. It seem to have issues with focusing and with using the flash, which taints the color of the photo a tad. The orange is vivid, but not quite as much as the photo. Still, what do you think?

6 comments:

Veronica Haley said...

I dont think its too much orange, i think really cute!!!! I like the 2nd side more than the first . . but there both so cute.

Cristie and girls said...

Sam and I both agree that the apron is amazing! We also agree that if you really feel the need to re-do it - we'll take that one!!! :-)

Jeff & Jeanette said...

I LOVE it...I'm sitting here wishing it was for me, because I LOVE orange :) If you have any left over material, enough to make me one, I'll pay you whatever!!

Shannon said...

Hey! You need to call me sweetie! 951-536-7755. We need to catchup! Love all your pics! So cute!!

Tessa Marie said...

I love it! I don't think its too much orange at all!

just birdie said...

I think the apron is cute, and so is the wallet! Good job!