Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Friday



Every other Friday night, the boys and I get together for a movie and dinner. It happens at about 6:00 pm in our living room. On the menu last night was homemade pizza. Yummy Yummy! Hudson actaully helped me with every part of making the pizza and then Hafen joined in with the breadsticks. They were a big help and I didn't even get too agitated when the pineapple hit the floor which resulted in flip flops that no longer stayed on my feet, but rather on the floor! It was fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. Hudson really enjoyed replacing the pepporoni and canadian bacon slices that he had previously put in his mouth!

It was Cory's turn to pick the movie and he chose "Yours, Mine, and Ours", the remake. The original (which we own too) is one of my favorite movies. I think it is hillarious!

When all was done and said Hafen ate a large slice of pizza, 2 breadsticks and 3 cups of milk (child size). Hudson barely ate his slice of pizza and half a breadstick and 2 cups of milk. Go figure!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a fun night!! Your boys are the cutest!!