Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby Oh Baby!

In case you haven't heard...
Baby number 4 is on her way.
That's right, I said her.
After 3 rambling boys it is a girl folks.
I am still wondering what I am going to do with a girl.
And what do the boys think? They are excited!
Even Sawyer gladly clapped and giggled along with his brothers.
Must be a keeper in his book. A name you say? Well there are two.
We will let you know when it is narrowed down.
What a great early Christmas surprise!
I am saving the girly projects till after Christmas though.
I can't wait! But Christmas first!
I love Christmas!
But I know just what I am going to be doing on December 26th!

6 comments:

John and Lindsay said...

I need to come down after Christmas and work on some baby projects with you. We are way excited that you are finally getting your girl! Yippee!!!

Vera said...

Congratulations! I am so excited!!!

Laura George said...

Congrats!How exciting!

Laura George said...

Congrats!How exciting!

Tessa Marie said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear what names you guys are thinking of. Congratulations!!!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Congratulations!!! I wouldn't be worried about what you'll do with a girl....I'd be worried about having FOUR kids!!!!