Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Expanding...

We are expanding! Our family that is. AS some of you already know, we are expecting again with baby #3. He/she should arrive the first week of January I believe. We will find out for sure the first week of August. Yippee for baby #3. Both the boys want a sister they claim. I am exited but I have had to slow down on the running. Only 2 miles a day and I haven't even been able to keep that up lately. I hope I can build myself back up easier next time. I finally could run 5 in 52.5 minutes. Slow for some, but good for me. Oh well a baby is definitely worth it!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats Melissa!!! That is so exciting!!

Vera said...

Congratulations!!!

The Moore Family said...

so excited for you guys!!

Liz and the girls said...

Congrats!!